Running Up For Air (aka RUFA) is an endurance mountain challenge that was created to raise money in support of the fight for improved air quality for those who live in the Chamonix Valley.
On May 4th we'll be holding the first European edition of RUFA with the choice of running 3, 6 or 12 hours up and down the trails of Les Planards*, Chamonix. If running up and down hills is your cup-o-tea, then join us for what is guaranteed to be a fun and exhausting event.
More details and registration via the website button above.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020