Today is officially the first day of winter in Chamonix! Lifts will be open every day from this day and until the beginning of May.
With access to five different ski areas and some of the best powder and steepest terrain in Europe, Chamonix is just waiting to be explored, so grab your skis and boards and come and join us!
For more info on skiing in Chamonix, head to Ski & Snow in the main menu.
Dates for this event
More Chamonix Insights...
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020