Cancelled in 2020.
You can compete in both sections by yourself, or enter as a relay team - either way the clock keeps ticking as you change partners or swap ski boots for running shoes!
The course goes through the snow-covered forest paths of Chamonix and Argentiere, providing beautiful scenery along the way.
There are a number of different options:
- Individual: 14km cross country skiing / 11km running
- Relay Team: 14km cross country skiing / 11km running
- Trail Blanc: 11km running only
The competition is open to all and spectators are welcome, you can watch the racers set off and come over the finishing line at the large field behind the Ski de Fond Chalet (see map).
Hosted by Ravanel Sports, you can sign up in the store at the Galerie Alpina or online by clicking on the website link.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020