Chamonix hosts this annual FIS sanctioned night time ski event.
The races will take place on two consecutive evenings on the Planards ski slopes, near the Montenvers train station. The slope will be floodlit for the occasion and spectators are welcome to come and cheer on the racers.
Event is free of charge.
- Chemin du Pied du Grepon
More Chamonix Insights...
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020