Night skiing at the Tourchet piste in Les Houches has a fun and friendly atmosphere, enhanced by some music and a bar serving hot chocolate and mulled wine.
This is a regular event that will be taking place every Thursday evening outside of the school holidays. Access to the Tourchet drag lift will then be free of charge for those that wish to ski or snowboard under the stars.
On certain nights there may also be the opportunity to try out snow toys, such as the snowscoot, or vintage equipment, such as old-fashioned skis and télémarks.
- Avenue des Alpages
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020