Come along to the little church near the main train station, the Eglise Reformée, from 6pm to listen to the Chambelles Christmas Concert.
They'll be singing lots of Christmas carols with mulled wine and mince pies afterwards. Free entry, so please make a donation at the door for their chosen charity.
Don't forget to get there early if you want a good seat!
More Chamonix Insights...
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020