The Pub has everything you look for in a typical British establishment - draught beers, footy on the big screen, friendly bar staff and... pies!
As well as being a comfortable place to prop up the bar they also have a heated terrace right on the main street so you can sit and watch the world go by.
All the main sports matches are shown live, as well as extreme sports videos such as mountain biking, snowboarding and skiing.
The Pub is very much a bikers' bar - the owner is a keen downhiller, so call in for some advice on which trails to hit and to meet some like-minded people.
They are also known for their love of a wild party - any excuse for fancy dress, dancing on the bar and far too many shots...
Open daily from 16:00 to 02:00.
- Satellite TV
- 225 Rue Dr Paccard
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020