Expect a warm welcome from the (mostly) Irish bar staff as well as live music, sports matches, lots of different whiskeys and draught Guinness.
Tucked away in a corner of Cham Sud, this bar is decked out in wood panelling and has an authentic "pub" feel to it; great for warming up with a few drinks after a day on the mountain. As per Chamonix's cosmopolitan nature, you'll find a mixture of nationalities enjoying a pint or a whisky.
Grab a stool at the bar, a seat by the fire or a table towards the back; play a game of darts or catch up on the latest sporting action on the satellite TV.
Open from 16:00 to 02:00 every day during the winter season and Happy Hours from 16:00 to 18:00, they also host some great live bands throughout the season.
- Games available
- Satellite TV
- WiFi / Internet
- Private hire
- 27 place Edmond Desailloud
More Chamonix Insights...
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020