Elevation is the bar that has it all; good food, sunny terrace, great ambience, apres-ski, live music, DJs, and most importantly... a fantastic mix of people.
Located opposite the train station it is the regular haunt of many locals, mountain guides and seasonal workers to call in for a couple of drinks after work. It is also popular with holiday makers and alpinists, who can prop their skis up outside and swap stories about their day on the mountain.
Although is has a very chilled out vibe they often have live music playing either on the terrace or inside, to liven things up of an evening.
Elevation is open all day for food and they do a good varied menu of typical French/British cuisine, including a full English breakfast!
- WiFi / Internet
- 259 Avenue Michel Croz
More Chamonix Insights...
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix