Tucked away on the historic Rue des Moulins is a cosy little cellar bar with stone walls, wood beamed ceiling and comfortable sofas.
The bar has tables outside in the summer so that you can enjoy the atmosphere of the cobbled street packed with bars and restaurants. In winter it is a hidden gem, nestled beneath the Cap Horn restaurant so that you might easily walk past without noticing it.
The bar is warm and welcoming with friendly French/English staff; there is a wide range of drinks to choose from and if you come early evening you may be offered a plate of something tasty to nibble on. Later on, the bar comes alive with live music and DJs on certain nights of the week.
Open daily from 17:00 to 02:00
- 80 Rue des Moulins
More Chamonix Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches