The Chamonix miniature tourist train runs daily from 10 am to 7 pm during the season and is an easy way of discovery all the local history.
With stops at Place Balmat in front of the post office, the Aiguille du Midi bottom station and the Montenvers bottom station.
Duration : 35 minutes
Adult : 6.00 €
Children : 4.00 €.
- Families & Kids
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Private hire
- Tours / Excursions
- Place Balmat (La Poste) & Montenvers Station Chamonix Mont Blanc 74400 France
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020