This webcam gives you a view of the pinnacle of the Aiguille du Midi (3842m) from the opposite side of the Valley.
The Aiguille du Midi is the highest point accessible by cable-car in the Chamonix valley. It is well known as the start of the famous Vallee Blanche off-piste ski run and numerous mountaineering routes. It is also one of the access routes for people climbing Mont Blanc (4810m).
More Chamonix Insights...
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020