The vintage Montenvers train to the Mer de Glace celebrates 110 years with activities, live music, performances and much more.
There will be a free zipline on the Mer de Glace, as well as live music, activities for all ages and photo exhibitions. Highlights include a trip back in time on the vintage train with an after-party at the Grand Hotel du Montenvers on Friday evening and a mule trek up the Mer de Glace on Saturday morning.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020