Enjoy live music performances from talented jazz musicians in a very cool venue.
The restored house of Maurice Herzog, mountain guide, leader of the first expedition to conquer an 8000m peak and former mayor of Chamonix. This is truly a piece of mountaineering history, and now you can enjoy a few drinks where the great man once sat.
With a bar, stage and small lounge area on the ground floor you can enjoy some fantastic performances from up-and-coming as well as established jazz musicians and singers. The bar attracts a diverse crowd, that belies its chique interior.
It is also a workshop and residence with a recording studio in the basement and lodging for guest musicians upstairs, making this a true muso hangout.
Open from Tuesday to Saturday from 17:00 to 02:00.
- Live music
- 84 Chemin de la Tournette
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020