With the Mer de Glace below you and a stunning vista of snow-capped mountains all around, it's no surprise why this restaurant is called Le Panoramique.
Nestled at the far end of the train stop, this restaurant offers seating inside as well as outdoors. Inside it's styled in the theme of a dairy, with large picture windows along one side.
Outside there's a huge semi-circular terrace which is open in summer, from where you can watch skiers and mountaineers head along the glacier and around the mountains surrounding you.
On the menu you'll find lots of regional specialities, served in glass jars, on slates or in casserole dishes. A children's menu is also available and there's a good wine list to accompany your food.
Take a look at the menu and prices.
- Pedestrian access
- Mer de Glace
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020