A really popular restaurant on the Route du Moulin in the centre of Chamonix. With a mix of traditional French and Scandinavian cooking, spiced with Asian influences, they guarantee a dinner that will exceed your expectations.
Try their specialities, duck teriyaki or steak frites, served with their own bearnaise sauce. They also offer an extensive sushi menu.
It's really popular with locals and holiday makers alike, so we strongly recommend you make a reservation.
Open daily from 19:00 to 02:00 in the winter and summer seasons.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- 87 rue des Moulins Chamonix Mont Blanc 74400 France
More Chamonix Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Snowiest week of the season in Chamonix
- Chamonix in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do