Fantastic pizzas, good service and all in a little cave under the main high street in Chamonix. You can dine in a little cozy booth, or for larger parties there's the bigger 'cave' at the back which has more space.
Offering a fairly broad and eclectic menu, they serve simple and tasty food here with the pizzas taking the star spot and their cheesy garlic bread is not to be missed! If you're waiting for a table then you can grab a drink in the little bar area and befriend the owner's dog who sits quietly at the entrance, greeting diners with a tail wag.
We recommend you book a table here a few days in advance as this is a really popular spot with locals and holidaymakers alike.
- Meeting Spaces
- 13 rue Docteur Paccard
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020