Chamonix is already feeling very festive – lights are up, the huge Christmas tree stands proud on the tourist office square and the smell of mulled wine is wafting on the air.
There's no better place to celebrate the festivities than a snowy ski resort. Here is our guide of what's on during the Christmas and New Year holidays.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020