Chamonix is already feeling very festive – lights are up, the huge Christmas tree stands proud on the tourist office square and the smell of mulled wine is wafting on the air.
There's no better place to celebrate the festivities than a snowy ski resort. Here is our guide of what's on during the Christmas and New Year holidays.
More Chamonix Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Snowiest week of the season in Chamonix
- Chamonix in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do