This horse riding centre is situated in just up the hill from the train station in Les Houches. The centre is open all year round and has both an indoor and outdoor arena.
Whatever your level, they are able to provide both group and private lessons for one or two hours. For those more experienced riders there is also the opportunity to do some hacks ranging from a half day to several days of trekking! A fantastic way to see and discover new areas of the valley.
During the winter months, riders can also have a go a Skijoering were you can do some stunning cross country routes being pulled along on your skis by a horse!
They also cater for
- Horse rides for novice riders or confidant (one hour or two hours)
- Trekking on horseback (half-day, full day or several days)
- Special requests (wedding, birthday ...)
For further details, visit their website or contact them directly using the 'make an enquiry' box.
- Horse Riding
- Ski Joering
- Guides & Instructors
- Horse Riding Lessons
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Private Lessons
- 504 Chemin des Eaux Rousses, Les Houches
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020