Get into the festive spirit with the switching on of the Christmas lights - Chamonix will be decked out in all things sparkly and pretty to mark the build-up to the big day.
Starting at 17:30 there will be a children's procession with glow sticks from the Place du Mont Blanc to the Place du Triangle de l'Amitie (in front of the tourist office), followed by the switching on of the Christmas lights. Afterwards, there will be a street spectacle performed by the fire artists from Transneptune.
Distribution of the glow sticks for the procession will take place from 17:15 in Place Mont Blanc.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020