The Chamonix Yoga Festival is a three-day festival dedicated to yoga and well-being in the heart of the Mont-Blanc range.
Internationally renowned yoga teachers will be giving lessons throughout the festival in English and French. A choice of different yoga styles, meditation and dance classes are on offer, as well as a relaxing concert of healing sounds.
There will also be workshops on nutrition, Ayurvedic medicine and much more. All events will take place at the Majestic, and free outdoor classes at the Place des Alpes or at altitude.
Various passes are on offer, with early-bird discounts available. They also offer packages including transfer from Geneva and accommodation. To book your place, visit their website via the link on this page.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches