Sunny skiing has been the norm in the Chamonix Valley once more this week, with a short break provided by a flurry of snow earlier in the week.
However, things are changing as a new dump of snow is forecast tonight and over the weekend, with around 15-20cm expected to fall at 2000m. After that, the sun will shine again.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020