EasyJet flights went on sale for the 2019/20 winter period on Thursday, April 11th, and early birds are sure to snap up the best deals and dates quick. As people start to book their flights they start to reserve the best accommodation too. So if you were planning an winter getaway, now is the time to get on it.
214,796 flights are set to take place across EasyJet’s network between 27 October 2019 and 28 March 2020, providing more than 37 million seats for passengers to enjoy their winter breaks. Of these, more than 19 million seats are now on sale to and from the UK on over 111,000 flights.
EasyJet fly into a number of airports in the French and Swiss Alps, but for more information on how to get from there to Chamonix and back again, check out our handy 'Getting Here' guide.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020