A pretty little snack shack serving hot/cold drinks, filled baguettes, wraps, salads and ice creams.
The colourful terrace has parasols, flowers and picnic tables - sometimes even a bit of live music! It is WiFi enabled, so you can catch up on your emails in beautiful peaceful surroundings.
The buvette is a handy option if you are hiking in the woods, climbing on the rock or sunbathing by the lake. Prices start from just 3€ for a cheese or ham baguette and you can eat on the terrace or get your food to takeaway.
The owners are friendly and welcoming, often hosting events such as attic sales or mini music festivals throughout the summer - call in and check it out!
- WiFi / Internet
- 1142 route des Gaillands
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020