ALL LEVELS are welcome as apart from some general information the instruction is individual. A great chance to get out of the extreme sports bubble and get your head in a creative space!
The class is run on a drop in based, so you can come just for one session to see how you like it, and then when you feel like it.
Classes take place in the garden presbytery room of the Eglise Réformée, behind Pointe Isabelle hotel.
The price is 20 euro for a drop in, and 180 euro if you buy a pack of 10 sessions.
The class lasts for 3 hours and you will be learning how to draw a human figure and a portrait. Sylwia will cover the elements of human anatomy, light and shadow and composition.
Students are asked to bring their own materials to the classes, but if you need advice as to what to bring do not hesitate to contact Sylwia. Ideally you should bring the largest format of paper you can find around. Easels are provided but limited, so if you have your own then please bring it along!
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020