This open air ice rink is open throughout the winter months from late December to the end of March. It is situated on the main road just opposite the exit toward the train station and the motorway.
The ice rink is completely free for skaters and skate hire costs just €3.50 ( or €2 per person for a group of 15 or more). For younger children there are supports available to keep them stable on the ice.
You can skate along with the music into the night as the rink is flood lit and on occasion is open until 11:00 p.m.
After you have finished on the ice, you can treat yourself to the various snacks and chocolate bars available at their cafe.
For further details visit the website or contact them directly by phone.
- Ice Skating
- 25 Avenue des Alpages Les Houches
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020