Situated in an 18th century house, the Barberine museum is dedicated to showing pastoral life of the Vallorcine people in the valley since the 18th century.
The museum is open Tuesday to Saturday in July and August from 14:30 to 17:30, and on Sundays from 15:00-17:30. Closed on Mondays.
Admission: €3.00 or €2.00 for reduced tariffs.
Guided tours are available, and you can visit the museum outside of these hours by appointment. Call to arrange.
- Museums / Galleries
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020