Chamonix's had a welcome top-up of fresh snow which created a soft layer on the pistes. It's been quite sunny and mild since then.
Pistes are well-groomed and nice to ride, a bit harder in the morning and softer as the sun warms the snow up. There are also some left-over pockets of powder off the pistes available for those who know where to look. There's more snow coming next Tuesday with a mixture of sunshine and clouds until then.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches