What a way to kick off 2020! The Chamonix Valley has been enjoying wall to wall sunshine for the past few days and conditions on the pistes are great.
All of the lifts are open in the valley and, with the end of the school holidays, the slopes are nice and quiet. More sunshine is forecast for the next few days, with perhaps a bit more snow.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020