Bluebird after bluebird, 2020 has brought the sun to the Chamonix Valley. For the last week or so, skiers and snowboarders have enjoyed some really nice, fair weather.
It doesn't look like the weather is going to change any time soon. We had a little snow flurry this morning but the sun came out again and it's going to shine next week as well. Things may change by the end of next week, with perhaps more snow coming on Thursday-Friday.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020