We had a huge dump of snow over the weekend before Christmas in Courchevel and then, the sun shone on the 25th for a beautiful bluebird powder day.
More snow arrived at the end of the week, refreshing the pistes which had become a bit hard and mogully. Therefore, it's set to be an awesome New Year's week of skiing in the Chamonix Valley, as the forecast is for lots of sunshine.
Happy start of 2020!
More Chamonix Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020