The Planards ski area is the lowest of the ski areas in Chamonix and is easily accessible from the centre of town.
Planards lifts are typically open from mid-December to mid-April every year. It has 4 lifts - two short drag lifts giving access to their own green pistes and a 4 person chairlift giving access to a blue and a red piste.
There is also a bar & restaurant on site, ski school and ski or snowboard hire.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020