Excellent snow conditions and huge open spaces make Valgrisenche a real paradise for off-piste skiers and snowboarders.
Due to its excellent snow conditions and variety of terrain, Valgrisenche is often referred to as a miniature Canadian Rockies, nestled in the heart of the Italian Alps. Valgrisenche offers a unique combination of Heliski thrill and classic European Alpine ambiance.
Located on the Italian-French border parallel with Val d'Isere, Valgrisenche offers around 15 drop-off points between 3200m and 3500m and a choice of over 100 different descents with a vertical drop of between 1500m. and 2100m!
This trip includes two helicopter drops and is situated in one of the most beautiful regions surrounded by over 30 of the highest peaks in the European Alps.
- Guides & Instructors
- Flying Instructors
- 20 Chemin de la Jonction
More Chamonix Insights...
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020