Running every week, these walks give you the opportunity to disconnect from the media and reconnect to the healing strength of Mother Nature with Chamonix local guide Teresa Kaufman.
A self-healing outing to build up inner-strength and enhance the path to recovery from the difficult months that we have all faced. Through contact with the healing powers of nature, take the time to find comfort and gain resilience, solace and an opportunity for reflection on how to evolve in our world’s fragile environments.
Originally designed for nature photographers, Teresa has adapted her walks for all visitors who can appreciate the music of bird songs, the discovery of rare flowers and the subtle odours of fields of wild grass while drawing energy from one of the valley’s most enchanting natural environments.
In order to respect the safe measures of social distancing in this 'new normal', this Discovery and Photo Walk will be proposed on a private One to One basis for individual solo travellers, couples or very small families.
It will take place in the late afternoon in an isolated neighbourhood on the territory of Les Houches. The unique environment for this walk is especially healing due to it’s magnetic and positive energy. The consoling and warm late-afternoon light and soothing silence add to the sense of well-being.
- Dates: Every Wednesday afternoon from June to September
- Duration: approximately 3 hours
- Price: 60 € per person with a minimum of 2 persons. 120€ for one person
- Meeting Point: In front of the SNCF train station of Les Houches at 16:00
- Car pool or private vehicle up to the starting point of the walk
- A maximum of 4 persons on a walk
- A reduced price will be offered for young children
- Don’t forget your masks!
You can contact Teresa via the links provided for more details and to book - it is necessary to book in advance.
You can also find more information on the Renaissance Walk & Teresa's other walks HERE
Dates for this event
More Chamonix Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches