The most famous mountain clubbing hot spot in the Alps opened in Chamonix and has already become the hottest apres-ski bar in town.
La Folie Douce offers a unique combination of live music, DJs, dancers and performers, boasting the best apres-ski scene in Chamonix. But it's much more is more than just an apres-ski bar with a hotel.
La Folie Douce offers delicious food in their four restaurants. Their main eatery is La Fruitière, which serves contemporary cuisine made by Chef Franck Mischler. La Petite Cuisine serves local favourites in a canteen-style space. Le Mayen is where tradition meets culinary boldness or have a taste of Italy at La Piazza. And Le Kiosque Cafe is open daily from 09:00 to 17:00 so you can always pop in for a coffee first thing before returning for après at the end of the day.
The party starts at 17:00!
Dates for this event
More Chamonix Insights...
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020