Ride down the slopes of Les Houches on a traditional wooden Paret sledge after the pistes have closed for the day.
Meet at the bottom of the Prarion ski lift for a 45 minute Paret ride down the mountain. This is the most fun you can have with your lift pass!
In December & January, meet at 16:00; in February & March, meet at 16:15. Minimum 10 people needed, maximum 25. Suitable for everyone aged 10 years and older, €10 each.
- Place du Prarion
More Chamonix Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Snowiest week of the season in Chamonix
- Chamonix in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do