Take a free walk in the forest of the Argentiere moraine in search of tracks and clues left by the animals that live in the Chamonix valley. Learn how they adapt to survive the harsh winter conditions.
This easy walk lasts 2 hours and is suitable for children from 12 years. Dress warmly.
Registration required in advance: 04 50 54 03 06
14:00 - Meet at la Maison de village Argentière.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches