Bighorn Bistro will be blasting Beatles classics for a good-vibes brunch every Sunday from 09:00 to 15:00. Delicious food and new brunch drinks specials to keep those hangovers in mind.
You could start with a delicious Bloody Mary, spiced exactly how you like it, and then follow it up with one of their sumptuous brunch menu items. How about trying their Buttermilk Pancakes served with butter, maple syrup and fresh fruit?
For those not so keen on sweet delights, there is Huevos Rancheros featuring a tortilla with homemade chili and sunny-side-up eggs, cheddar cheese and créme fraiche or their unique Breakfast Sandwich with homemade pitta bread, grilled heirloom tomatoes and aubergine, balsamic reduction, rocket and mixed seeds.
All-time brunch favourites like Eggs Benedict, Full English and Homemade Granola are also on offer. So, what are you waiting for? Come down this Sunday for a relaxed, memorable meal at Bighorn Bistro in Chamonix Sud.
- 77 Place Edmond Desailloud
More Chamonix Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Snowiest week of the season in Chamonix
- Chamonix in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do