Looking for a place to celebrate something special in Chamonix? Or just want to spend a fun evening in town? La Folie Douce's the place to go!
Every day (except Sundays) this winter season, there'll be spectacular aerial shows at the entrance hall of La Folie Douce from 20:50 to 21:00. And then, a dinner show with the best performers in town and delicious food at La Petite Cuisine from 21:15.
Enquire now to book your table!
More Chamonix Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Snowiest week of the season in Chamonix
- Chamonix in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do