Le Chamonix Social Club on the Rue des Moulins is at the heart of Chamonix's thriving late night party scene.
A mix of resident and guest DJs keep the music fresh and loud, the only thing you can do is dance while the barstaff mix killer cocktails. They have tables set out front where you can take in the bustle of Rue des Moulins over a cocktail and a great little terrace out back overlooking the river & Mont Blanc.
One of the few bars in Chamonix where the girls dress to impress and the guys are more likely to wear shirts than hoodies.
Free entry, open until 2am.
- 90 Rue des Moulins
More Chamonix Insights...
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020