This bar and restaurant is situated just to the right of the roundabout as you enter Grand Montets. It was started by family and friends that were passionate about live music and has been hosting a whole range of artists since it opened its doors in January 2012.
La Yaute has a traditional wooden alpine interior with plenty of space for everybody. They have a separate games room complete with pool table and cosy alcoves for intimate drinks.
The bar has an extensive drinks menu including draft beers, wine, shots and cocktails; so you'll be sure to find something that you want, whether you are stopping by to listen to one of the gigs or just popping in for an apres ski drink. The bar is open Tuesday to Sunday from 3:00pm until 2:00am.
- Live music
- Pool table
- Meeting Spaces
- 2100 Route Argentiere
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020